accept the following Materials for Recycling.
not accept scrap containers or vehicles containing free-flowing
liquids, waste of any kind (including hazardous or radioactive
waste), trash or debris, or non metallic items.
must have a valid title before we can accept your vehicle. Do not place wire rope, cyclone fencing, or
any other material inside vehicles. Remove all trash and debris.
Please be sure
that your scrap loads and vehicles do not contain any of
- Free-flowing liquids (gas, oil, paint, propane, water, refrigerants, etc.)
- Hazardous, toxic, or radioactive materials of any kind
- PCB-containing materials (ballasts, capacitors, transformers)
- Dirt, debris, or trash of any kind
- Combustible or explosive materials
- Closed containers or cylinders
- Asbestos of any kind
- Munitions Scrap
- Mercury or mercury switches
- Paint or aerosol containers
- Oil cans, oil filters and un-punctured oil pans still on motor blocks
- Drums of any size without proper empty container certification
- Cans, which contained paint, water sealer, pesticides or other toxic chemicals
Air conditioning or refrigeration units containing chlorofluorocarbons (CFC'C and
HCFC'S) - A small fee will apply